flower drawing

flower drawing
Digital drawing by Francesca

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Artist Trading Cards


For the last 3 + years I have been part of an Artist Trading Card Group located in Southeastern Ct. Besides having made some wonderful and talented friends, it has given me such an opportunity to real stretch my creative side. We meet every other month and the majority of the group are some of the original members. The thing I like the most about making ATCs is that you get to incorporate so many techniques and media in each card. The image to the right is one that was made by layering lace between two pieces of acetate for the May ATC trade (theme was things that mom's do). July's challenge is to incorporate chip board into the ATC. Can't wait to see what everyone does.
Follow the link below to my web page to see other photos.
www.picturetrails.com/francescascreation

No comments:

Post a Comment