flower drawing

flower drawing
Digital drawing by Francesca

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Art weekend

Last weekend was a true art weekend. My sister in law Martha came up for the weekend and all we did was create or buy stuff to create with. We went to the scrap and stamp show in Hartford, CT. It was smaller that I had expected but that was O.K. I met some really nice people and I sure found plenty of stuff to buy. On the way home from the show we stopped at a couple of stamp stores. Then the real fun began. We both worked on the same project but they came out so different. I am almost done with mine and hope to post it next weekend. I had to stop working on the project because ATCs were due on Thursday. This weekend I spent most of it trimming and cataloging all the unmounted stamps that I bought from the last 2 shows. Well goodbye for now.
Francesca

No comments:

Post a Comment