flower drawing

flower drawing
Digital drawing by Francesca

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Update

I really have not fallen off the face of the earth, just been crazy busy at work. Vacation is coming soon and I can't wait. I have lots of plans for projects. I want to work on my alphabet book and get some pages done, work on my ATC's and start my hallowen cards. If I get half of this stuff done, that would be great. Went to New Hampshire last weekend to my nephews wedding. It was really a lot of fun. The weekend before was Slater's 5th birthday party. Today I spent the day putting away all my stamps from the show in July. I also had a big order come in from stampin up that had to be catalogued and put away. Paul bought me this fancy espresso machine, I bet you never thought that there was an art to making espresso. Well trust me there is!! but I believe I have it under control after a week of practice and tons of research on the internet (I don't know how we got anything done before the internet).

No comments:

Post a Comment