flower drawing

flower drawing
Digital drawing by Francesca

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

More ATC's


Well I am loading a layout to illustrate another ATC that I did for this weeks trade. I really wish that I could spend some more time on this but between working all day in addition to being in the middle of having our bathroom completely remodeled it's been a little crazy around here. All of the walls have been knocked down and the only thing left standing is the tub and shower, which comes down tomorrow. I have been wanting to do this for such a long time and even though it is a mess I am really excited. The greatest part of the day was when I came home and Paul had a really nice surprise for me. He made me this wonderful steak dinner with potatoes, salad and fresh bread. What a treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment