flower drawing

flower drawing
Digital drawing by Francesca

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Nov. 8, 2009


Well a lot has happened since I last updated my blog, which was only a couple of weeks ago. My daughter gave birth to a lovely little girl, Vivienne. She is such a doll baby. I am working on a digital design of her first day in the world and hope to have it done by next weekend. I was in Boston most of last week and I can't even believe how much it has changed. I stayed at a hotel on the waterfront. I thought getting around the city would have been really easy given that I went to school and worked in the city. Was I in for a surprise. I did get to eat one of my favorite restaurant's Pier 4 and was so excited when the waitress came to the table with a hot popover. It brought back the memories of going there as a child with my parents.
I have uploaded a digital scrapbook page that I did of Slater and Sophia, enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment