flower drawing

flower drawing
Digital drawing by Francesca

Friday, September 26, 2014

Picking up where I left off


Well I can't believe that it has been over three years since I last wrote or did anything on this blog.  I am happy to say that I have been fortunate enough to start a new phase in my life "Retirement".  It has been 3 1/2 weeks and I have to tell you I absolutely love it.   Having the freedom to do what you want when you want is spectacular.  There are so many projects that I want to do it is hard to settle on which one I am going work on.   One of my goals when I retired was to finish some of the projects that have been started and never finished.  Happy to say that I have completed a couple so far.  The only problem is for every thing I finish I start 5 more.  The first thing that I finished was Sophia's trinket box (above).  The techniques that I used in this collage were based on what I learned in the Anna Dabrowska"Finnabar" class.  I used a picture of my daughter (Sophia's mother) as my focal point.   

No comments:

Post a Comment