flower drawing

flower drawing
Digital drawing by Francesca

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Can't believe it's October!


Can you believe that we are in October already......I really don't know where the summer went. Tomorrow I am taking a class instructed by the world renowned Laura McCabe. I'm really excited. I haven't seen Laura for over 2 years, you would never know that we live within 10 miles of each other. The time seems to just fly by. I just finished a sterling silver necklace which I will post to the web site later in the week. I started working on a Halloween altered book and can't wait to see what it is going to look like when it's done; I just hope it gets done this year. Well time to call it a day. I am posting a digital design of little Miss. Sophia in her witches costume from last Halloween.

No comments:

Post a Comment