flower drawing

flower drawing
Digital drawing by Francesca

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Halloween greetings


With Halloween just around the corner I have been diligently working on my greeting cards. I was hoping I would have been done this weekend, but that didn't happen. I must say though that I sure had fun working on them and going through all of the trinkets and ephemera that I have collect throughout the year. I also have been working on a Halloween themed altered book and as soon as it is done I will post some pictures of it. You would never know that I was never really into Halloween, but for the last couple of years I have really enjoyed working on Halloween related projects. I even decided to dedicate a page in my Italian alphabet journal to Halloween.

No comments:

Post a Comment