flower drawing

flower drawing
Digital drawing by Francesca

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Journal - Art in the 5th project week 3


The prompt for week three was "Color Wheel".  I used Dyan Reavley water color sprays for the background.  The feathers are from a Tim Holtz die cut and then they were painted with Sparkling H2O water colors, the same technique was used for the letters. The original plan for this page was to use the stencil you see in the background as the focal point, however it just faded in with the background.  After lots of thought I saw a feather on my work table from another project and I instantly saw a color wheel made out of feathers, the rest is history. This week I am going to work on the current week's project.  And working on catching up with the other weeks in between pages. 

No comments:

Post a Comment