flower drawing

flower drawing
Digital drawing by Francesca

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Journal - Art in the 5th Project week two


Well as promised here is my journal page 2 from the "Documented Life journal project"  The prompt for week two was "The beginning is always today"  - Mary Shelley.  The girl on the right was inspired from a Traci Bautista drawing class I took.  The flowers in her hair were actually drawn on a piece of deli paper and scrap bookpages that I used to protect the other pages when I was painting, which I cut out and glued onto the page.  I also used some sheet rock tape to add some texture to both pages, and sprayed ink over several stencils.  The stamps and acrylic paints that I used are from Dina Wakley.   My goal is to get caught up this week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment